which uk/rirsh shop sells skinny jeans that wont go baggy or lose shape from wearing or washing?

my skinny jeans from river island have gone all baggy from the knee up on me....

sorry bout the spelling i meant uk/irish

Best Answer

H&M are the best! I bought skinny jeans there last year and they still fit me perfectly; they also give me a way better shape than other jeans I've bought from other shops. The best part is that they were only 20 euro. (In Ireland obviosly!)

Bershka also do amazing jeans, although I have to get them taken up, as they are very long. I've never heard as many honks from boy racers as when I'm wearing my Bershka or H&M jeans!! People often don't look in the kids H&M, but they go right up to size 6 or 8, only they call it age 14+. Come to think of it, I got fab jeans in the kids a few weeks ago. Trust me, ok?! Hope I helped! Capaz De Todo. ;-) xxxxxxx ♥♥♥

Skinny jeans

Ive tried skinny jeans from Topshop and Riverisland and by far the best fitting long-term skinny jeans were from primark! And they were only £6-£8. And I payed Like £50 from other places.

Next are where i get mine all mine and 1 pair i've had for about 8-9 months and are still in perfect shape and have faded the tiniest bit.

Or you could try Blue Banana.

You can order of the internet to thats the link to.

Or you could try Topshop,

they have a sale on right now to.

All demin does that, its just wear. You wont find a particular shop that sells special non-baggy denim. Its to do with how you wash them i think.

I bought some from mk one and they havent gone baggy yet, i wear them all the time. You could also try topshop.

• AmyV

I have some from New Look. I think that they were about £10. But Primark do some really good ones too.

next is a good place for skinny jeans

I love BT2's selection, and Topshop.

Source(s): Vacation Home in Ireland...

asda 4 quid,usually wear replay but these are good