Ants in my coffee pot?

I posted this question a few days ago, and didn't get any satisfying answers. Thought I'd try it again. Every few months or so, I get a huge ant invasion inside my coffee pot. I keep it clean, but I don't think that's the issue anyway. I just wake up one morning, make my coffee, and within a few... show more I posted this question a few days ago, and didn't get any satisfying answers. Thought I'd try it again.

Every few months or so, I get a huge ant invasion inside my coffee pot. I keep it clean, but I don't think that's the issue anyway. I just wake up one morning, make my coffee, and within a few minutes, I'll have literally hundreds of ants crawling out of the buttons and holes. They aren't in the water reservoir or the basket for the grounds - they're in with the mechanical stuff. It takes me HOURS to get rid of them all. I never find them in my coffee (thankfully) or in the reservoir, but still...it's disgusting!

I only use all natural cleaners (i.e. vinegar, baking soda, etc.). Are there any natural ways to get rid of them? They have so many homes on our property, we can't seem to get rid of them entirely, but if we could find a way to cut down the population, especially in the winter when they want to come inside, then I'd be a happy camper. Oh, and my house is very clean.
Update: The point is I don't want them in my coffee pot. I know they're not going to hurt anything, but they're gross.