Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 decade ago

Do you remember seeing the old Mr. Moto movies starring Peter Lorre as Mr. Moto?

Favorite Answer

I remember developing a hatred for Peter Lorre for his portrayal of the original Mr. Moto. My dislike for him kept me from watching the detective series he starred in in later years.

• Donna

Yes, I do remember those movies and also Charlie Chan and Fu Man Chu. Those were the days when they used Caucasians instead of the real Chinese actors. It is a shameful part of acting history.

• LIPPIE

Yes

• Jim W

Very faint memory of them, of course I can't remember what good movies were released last year.

yup