Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:-Do you ever tell a Lie ?

Jo

Favorite Answer

I like to call it avoidance sounds so much better, don't you think Jo??? lol if I do it's little white lies because i know someone couldn't be hurt with the truth and it doesn't matter but if it needed to be said though then I'm happy to do it if in the long run that person will benefit.x

Why yes I have and I probably will though I would prefer not to. I always try to tell the truth or to tell something that is not a lie but not the whole truth. I've been asked questions where I can't answer the question so I get around it by not lying and by not answering.

I have told white lies Jo but I hate lies and see no reason for them unless it is to stop someone's feelings being hurt. x

• WTamSP

Hi white lies to put Mum off yes Suffolk Sends Love

Yeahhh

Yes. See, that was a lie! I try to keep it real and honest. When you lie you forget eventually what the truth was.

some times i do

yes, i am only human Jo, But not any big fat ones!!

Yes.

Yeah, we all tell little white lies evry now and then. Sometimes we do it without meaning too.