Does anybody know who Xavier Naidoo is?

And where can I get his music.Album(Alles gute von uns).I love the song:Wo willst du hin and Abschied Nehmen.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Xavier Kurt Naidoo (born October 2, 1971 in Mannheim, Germany) is a German singer and songwriter of South African descent, who sings in German and occasionally in English. He is known for his soulful voice and has collaborated with several famous artists such as the Wu-Tang Clan's RZA, Deborah Cox and 3-P's Sabrina Setlur, along with the Swiss artist Stress. Many of his lyrics show his deep Catholic beliefs.

He sings in a number of styles, including soul, R&B and hip hop. His most famous releases include "Ich kenne nichts", "20,000 Meilen", "Souls on Fire", "Dieser Weg", "Danke" and "Sie sieht mich nicht", which was featured on the German release of the film soundtrack for Asterix. Naidoo's popularity has massively increased since he joined groups like Söhne Mannheims, and Brothers Keepers and the charity project Zeichen der Zeit in the early 2000s.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i do no longer like it suggested 'x-ave-ier'. yet i like it if it is suggested 'ZAY-vy?r'. additionally, it is not a shortened call. It comes from St. Francis Xavier. in the previous, purely Catholics used it for his or her teenagers, yet now it is in the top one hundred, probable with the aid of fact 'x' is in in recent times ('Bronx Mowgli'). i might say Xavier is a extra sensible call than what celebrities have been naming their teenagers at the instant.

• 1 decade ago

his videos are on youtube

• 1 decade ago

Ebay it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

HE IS A GERMAN R&B SINGER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.