Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you watch Nature Programmes ?

Jo

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Oh yes Jo as I love anything to do with nature. That lovely programme with Bill Oddy called Springwatch is one of my favourites as it is about the wildlife and the birds. Love gardening programmes too!! x

• 4 years ago

I did not watch the show. I reviewed the answers to better understand what might have been said. It appears people are condemning the "western organized religion" on their belief of sex in marriage only while attempting to prove how other religions are so wonderful. No one mentioned the other religions or people where sex was misused. Some Native Americans had different view points. A husband could loan his wife to a visitor for the night. Men had multiple wives. Apache males would remove the nose of an cheating wife. In South America, young virgin women were sacrificed. Why women and not men? How about the old cliche' of "men want a virgin wife." Yet, men were to play around to gain experience to teach his "virgin wife." No one mentioned the diseases from the Roman orgies. If we are going to talk about history, let tell the whole story.

• WTamSP
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hi yes I do the BBC Programs and Animal Planet I love Animals Suffolk Sends Love

• 1 decade ago

Yes I like to watch all kinds of nature programs.I enjoy the marine life ones with octopus,sharks,seals and whales. I like to watch programs on mammals.The big cats, the elephants,the hippos and the monkeys. When I get the time I like to get out and see animals and the great outdoors.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I absolutely love animal planet...

Especially, the snake documentaries, as well as Shark Week...

Something about documentaries on dangerous animals I find totally fascinating.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah.

The Discovery Channel and National Geographic Channel are two of my favorite channels.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I love watching programns about our planet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I find them quite interesting and pleasant to watch. Also I am great, too.

• 1 decade ago

Animal planet ..Discovery Channel National Geographic..............

In other words........ Yes

• 1 decade ago

yes,my family and I love watching them :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.