Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you watch Nature Programmes ?

Jo

Best Answer

Oh yes Jo as I love anything to do with nature. That lovely programme with Bill Oddy called Springwatch is one of my favourites as it is about the wildlife and the birds. Love gardening programmes too!! x

I did not watch the show. I reviewed the answers to better understand what might have been said. It appears people are condemning the "western organized religion" on their belief of sex in marriage only while attempting to prove how other religions are so wonderful. No one mentioned the other religions or people where sex was misused. Some Native Americans had different view points. A husband could loan his wife to a visitor for the night. Men had multiple wives. Apache males would remove the nose of an cheating wife. In South America, young virgin women were sacrificed. Why women and not men? How about the old cliche' of "men want a virgin wife." Yet, men were to play around to gain experience to teach his "virgin wife." No one mentioned the diseases from the Roman orgies. If we are going to talk about history, let tell the whole story.

• WTamSP

Hi yes I do the BBC Programs and Animal Planet I love Animals Suffolk Sends Love

Yes I like to watch all kinds of nature programs.I enjoy the marine life ones with octopus,sharks,seals and whales. I like to watch programs on mammals.The big cats, the elephants,the hippos and the monkeys. When I get the time I like to get out and see animals and the great outdoors.

I absolutely love animal planet...

Especially, the snake documentaries, as well as Shark Week...

Something about documentaries on dangerous animals I find totally fascinating.

Yeah.

The Discovery Channel and National Geographic Channel are two of my favorite channels.

Yes I love watching programns about our planet.

Yes, I find them quite interesting and pleasant to watch. Also I am great, too.

Animal planet ..Discovery Channel National Geographic..............

In other words........ Yes

yes,my family and I love watching them :)