Menehune asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Tom Brady, Tiger Woods or Roger Federer - Most Dominant?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This one is easy. Tiger Woods. This young man is a perfectionist. I predict he will break Jack Nicklaus record of 18 major golf championships. There are 4 major tournaments each year. The Masters, U.S. Open, British Open and the PGA. He will break the record before he's 34 years old.

Source(s): Yes...Me...I've been golfing for 62 years and still trying to break bad habits
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tom Brady is definitly the most dominant of them. Hes had an outstanding season of a 16-0 standing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tiger Woods....he goes out in every tournament he plays in and finishes so strong, every time, never a poor outing. Brady is a great QB but he has a supporting cast, and Federer is in a sport where he is king, and the 2nd person to that throne is like a nobody.

• 1 decade ago

Tom Brady, 3 Super Bowl rings possibly 4, a perfect season a playoff record that is unprecedented and a whole lot of single season and game records in his resume.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no one will ever know for they are breeds of different wars with different battles!

Brady - General to the Army Of the Gridironians

Woods - Master Craftsman

Federer - Genius Mathematician

• 1 decade ago

Their almost right there with Peyton Manning

couldn't resist sorry

a fan

all the best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.