英文翻what money can't buy(6)完

“How did you make your living? Interrupted one of us.

“It went hard with us. She sold what she had except that box over there. I have always been regretful of being unable to provide her with a good living. When the Communists came we made up our minds o go to the South to start life together over again.

Why didn’t you sell the contents of that box?” someone inquired, pointing to the box.

“The box was always double-locked and under no condition was I to touch it It wasn’t until today that I discovered what the contents were. If I had only known sooner, the misfortune would never have occurred. It was just this morning one this deck that I bumped into a gentleman who frequented the brothel and was an admirer of Hsueh He was a millionaire who loved her and was willing to pay me twice as much as I Paid for her.

I thought if she could live with him I would be unspeakably relieved. I was sure he would be kind and gallant to her-and one thousand American dollars is an enormous sum to me. I –“

The bell for dinner was ringing. The crows, having no stomach to listen to him,dispersed.

請高手翻譯,非翻譯軟體喔...感恩

Rating
  • 小婷
    Favorite Answer

“How did you make your living?" Interrupted one of us.

「你們怎麼生活呢?」我們其中一人打岔問。

“It went hard with us. She sold what she had except that box over there. I have always been regretful of being unable to provide her with a good living. When the Communists came we made up our minds o go to the South to start life together over again."

「生活非常艱苦,她賣了她所有的東西,只留下那邊那個箱子,我總是很懊悔不能讓她過好生活,當共產黨來,我們下定決心到南邊,重新開始新生活。」

「爲什麼你不賣掉那箱子裡的東西?」有人指著箱子問著。

「那箱子有兩個鎖,而我也一直沒機會去碰觸到那箱子,直到今天我才知道箱子裡裝的東西,如果我能早點知道,悲劇就不會發生了。就在今天早上,我在甲板上遇到以前常出入妓院,愛慕著雪(Hsueh) 的一個男人,他很有錢,他愛她且願意付出當初我爲她贖身的兩倍價錢,我想如果她能跟著他,我無形中也可以鬆一口氣,我相信他會善待她的,而且對我來說,1000元美金是個很大的數目---」

晚餐的鈴聲響起,群眾們受不了再聽下去,紛紛離開了。

Source(s): ME

抱歉,最後一小時沒人答我才回答。

您怎麼以為生? 中斷我們當中的一個。

¡ §It艱苦與我們匹配。 她賣了什麼她有,除了箱子在那。 我總是懊的無法提供她以好生活。 當共產主義者來了我們下決心o去南部一起開始生活再。

為什麼didn ¡ ¦t您賣那個箱子內容?¡ ¨某人詢問了,指向箱子。

箱子總給了上雙鎖,并且在沒有情況下接觸它的I它 wasn ¡ ¦t直到我發現的今天什麼內容是。 如果我快只知道,不幸不会發生。 它是正義的這個早晨一我碰到紳士常去妓院并且是 Hsueh欽佩者他是百萬富翁愛她并且是願意兩次支付我和她支付的I一樣多的這個甲板。

我認為她是否可能與我難以說出口被解除的他居住。 我是肯定的他會是親切的,并且忠勇對她和一千美國美元是一個極大的總和對我。

響鈴為晚餐敲響。 烏鴉,有胃聽他,沒有分散。

Source(s): dr.eye