who else hates people who buy expensive clothes at like hollister or abercrombie?

cuz i do and i want to beat them up cuz they think their all cool and crap just cuz they have that crap

Best Answer

I actually hate those two stores... the clothes are so vulgar and boring! Its like clothes for boys.

PS: A&F and Hollisters are NOT FASHIONABLE. They are outfits "to go to the gym"... Just plain sacs of potatoes...

hi I quite trust you. i be conscious of that hollister and abercrombie have solid outfits its only human beings dont cope with it precise. All of there knit tops you cant wash with different outfits like denims. human beings dont appreciate there outfits which sounds weird and wonderful besides the incontrovertible fact that it somewhat is genuine. you may desire to guard what you purchase and all. I very own plenty from american eagle, hollister and abercrombie and not one element has ripped or has holes. I dont understand why each and every person is so rude to those that placed in this outfits. Its our decision on what we placed on and only because of the fact such a great type of human beings placed on it doesnt mean we are wannabees. advantageous the outfits expenses plenty yet I quite spend a sprint extra and get solid high quality outfits then to pay only approximately not something for it and function it rip after one wash.

Yeah I have a couple things from those stores but I don't hate the people who buy the stuff, I just hate the snobs who think there cool just because they wear it.

You shouldn't just hate someone for what they wear, that doesn't make much sense. Its just their attitude about it.

i shop there but i dont wear there clothes like all the time. you shouldnt judge people just because of what clothes they wear tho. they actually mite b a rlly nice person.

• Y

lol i dont hate them i just think its dumb because their clothes are so plain and overpriced. you end up looking like every one else

I shop there, but only for shirts and jackets. I shop plenty of other places but those are in a category of my favorites. Their jackets are $52.00!!! But I catch em' for 30 bucks.Their girl clothes are incredibly alot of money!Really it is just the personality of the people who wear the clothing.Otherwise I love Hollister and A&F!!!

i hate it wen they show off

but i dnt hate them because i dont kno them

okay i kinda agrree but some of their clothes are so cute! like a have one or two things from their stores but it is expensive. sometimes you can pay the price every once and a while

i dont hate them, i just dislike them because they act like its so cool and awesome and rich and fabo, but it isn't!

my friend has CHANEl clothes and she doesnt act like a snob!

jeans are not $60! i got mine for $40 >;]

xoxo maggie.

• Jacky

Woah..bitter much?