I'm having trouble breathing..?

Well I went to the Doc today i did i went to the x ray and i will be going back to the doc for the result. my doctor said it was nothing. I'm having trouble breathing because of my ribs it kinda tight i think and i have short breathing well i get dizzy kinda on the computer .. I'm not sure what it really... show more Well I went to the Doc today i did i went to the x ray and i will be going back to the doc for the result. my doctor said it was nothing. I'm having trouble breathing because of my ribs it kinda tight i think and i have short breathing well i get dizzy kinda on the computer .. I'm not sure what it really is. Well bye
Update: well i drank some warm water it help! =D Thx for giving me the suggestion i really appreciate it.. My asthma might have came back D= i think . my ribs dont really hurt anymore i breath fine.
Update 2: If it i'm having trouble breathing again im going to the hospital D=