Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Alex Fletcher a real person?

Is alex Fletcher a real person or did the writers of Music and Lyrics just make him up? Is Sophie a real person ( Drew Barrymore played her)? For some reason Alex fletcher rings a bell. Is Alex Fletcher's band poP real or fictional? While the credits role at the end of the movie it shows some "facts" about poP and I can't tell if they are true. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's fictional. Hugh Grant's character was allegedly inspired by the story of Andrew Ridgeley of the 80's British pop group Wham!, where one half of the duo, George Michael, went on to enjoy a successful solo career leaving the other bandmate behind in his solo ventures. The video for Pop! Goes My Heart borrows visual elements from Wham's Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go music video. The song Meaningless Kiss performed by Hugh Grant is similar to Wham's megahit Careless Whisper.

Sophie Fisher must be a fictional character, too.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Alex Fletcher

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Alex Fletcher a real person?

Is alex Fletcher a real person or did the writers of Music and Lyrics just make him up? Is Sophie a real person ( Drew Barrymore played her)? For some reason Alex fletcher rings a bell. Is Alex Fletcher's band poP real or fictional? While the credits role at the end of the movie it shows some...

Source(s): alex fletcher real person: https://shortly.im/2iDsf
  • 1 decade ago

No, it's all made up. Although 'Fletcher' is a pretty common name, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some real person named Alex Fletcher.

• 5 years ago

alex fletcher real person

• karnow
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sophie Fisher

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awS8j

Nothing needs to be done to make the person perfect enough to return to the situation God created in the beginning. Oh, one little thing - awaken from the dream world. God's perfect creation has not changed an iota, it is still perfection. Man has confused himself and believes that he has separated from God. That is man's creation of a dream world. God has not willed nor allowed His Creation to separate from Him. He created Holy Spirit to help us awaken from the dream of separation. He sent His son, Jesus, to teach His other children the way home. Jesus gave us 2 commandments that cover it and gave us the story of the prodigal sun to explain it. Both sons attended the feast.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.