Dell question?

Has anyone ever owned or currently owns a Dell XpsM1350?

If so, how do you like it?

Favorite Answer

I do not own this particular model of Dell computer. I have bought numerous other Dell computers.

Currently, I would say that the service to the individual customer of Dell products is just awful. I would no longer recommend the purchase of a Dell product. My most recent Dell purchase in Jan - an expensive Inspiron Laptop, I am continuing to have problems, -- ordering parts, I even had to return this item.

I am certain it is faulty, I have to stay on line with the customer support while they transfer me from one tech to another and then I must find specialized screw drivers to remove the part -- then ship this item to Dell . It certainly has been a bad experience with Dell and this Inspiron laptop.

OMG... i got it for christmas...

Dell has launched the latest XPS M1530 notebooks in India. The Notebook is just 15.4 inches and has a sleek design. The Notebooks has two colour variants to choose from black and white called Tuxedo black and Alpine white respectively. The Notebook is comfortably priced at Rs 55,000.

The Dell XPS 1530 features an 2.9 megpixel web camera and a biometric fingerprint reader which is the latest trend. The users can get their notebooks customised with Intel Core 2 Duo Processors, Windows Vista editions, up to 4GB Dual Channel 667MHz DDR2 memory, and Nvidia's 256MB GeForce 8600M GT or 128MB GeForce 8400M GS graphics cards.

The slek display is 15.4 inches has touch sensetive media buttons. The Dual monitor and the picture in picture capability along with the Direct x 10 graphics card cam be clubbed with a optional blue ray disk drive.

With Instant Office technology and Media Direct the users have the one button access to movies and pictures without booting the system. For data transfers the 8 in 1 media card is perfect accompanied with USB and Bluetooth.

Ive had mine for about a year now. i have a ton of pictures/videos, games, and photoshops. It still goes really fast and I love my dell computer. Also I recently got a Dell Inspiron 1521 and I love it =]

Yes, I have got it a week before Christmas! I'm liking it pretty much! they have a very solid machine. The performance of the system is excellent. In addition they have a good speakers and webcam. Overall they have good value for money.

don't wait they have good offers running out for this holiday season. Be sure to book your soon. Happy New year!