Taking good care of your teeth ($200 toothbrush, 3 minute brushing, not too hard) vs. whitestrips, trays, etc.

I have white teeth but I want them brighter (like the celebrity's teeth), and I was wondering what would you prefer, taking good care of your teeth (I was planning on buying a $200 SoniCare toothbrush) or using those whitestrips, trays, etc.? I already have a $20 Oral-B toothbrush. I brush in the morning... show more I have white teeth but I want them brighter (like the celebrity's teeth), and I was wondering what would you prefer, taking good care of your teeth (I was planning on buying a $200 SoniCare toothbrush) or using those whitestrips, trays, etc.?

I already have a $20 Oral-B toothbrush. I brush in the morning with Crest VividWhite toothpaste from 1.5~3 minutes and after that I use Crest Whitening mouthwash for 1 minute. Before going to sleep, I brush my teeth with Crest VividWhite Night toothpaste from 1.5~3 minutes and after that I use Crest Glide Floss with Scope on all my teeth, then I use the Crest Whitening mouthwash for 1 minute.