Pirouette on horse back - HELP!?

how do i get my horse to do a pirouette? i want to know what I have to do, because i need to know what do do with my arms and legs and seat and aids basically. i have a forrward pony, so he will be able to do it fine as he does dressage. i just need to know what I have to do. Instructions please! haha thanks... show more how do i get my horse to do a pirouette?
i want to know what I have to do, because i need to know what do do with my arms and legs and seat and aids basically. i have a forrward pony, so he will be able to do it fine as he does dressage.
i just need to know what I have to do. Instructions please! haha
thanks for answers i reli need help =D
Update: P.S. if you call it something else or you dont know what it is... type it in on youtube, it will show you =D i really need help quick, coz i have to do a GCSE in it tomorrow!
Update 2: weeell i only need to do a half pirouette - on a re-reading :S so i was just wondering if there was anyway of just making him do it or does that not work?