I was watching Eddie Murphy live comedy....and he swears all guys cheat....?

Is it true that no matter how wonderful a guys woman is ..he will still cheat?

• MOOCHY
    Favorite Answer

Yes everything you see on tv and in the movies is absolutely true!

Given the right condition(s), all men, and for that matter, all women will cheat. If you found some one very,attractive your signifigant other was hundreds if miles away, you just got off the phone and confirmed it,and that person was naked and already erotically stimulating you, it would almost be impossible not to cheat.Alos, would it be cheasting by "lusting in your heart" as former President Jimmy Carter once said or performing over a dress to the point of making a signifigant deposit as former President Bill Clinton did-no, he did not enter.

You saw RAW which was filmed in 1987 twenty years ago and if you take his routine seriously then your naive.....Yes some men cheat but that doesn't speak for the rest of man.....I never and will never cheat on my wife!!!

The sad truth is yes. But then that rises the question of define cheating. Here's what works for me. I don't condone it and if I ever catch my husband the marriage is over. I know so will say if you believe that why get married. The level of respect that he shows me I don't question it, but do I believe he's perfect..NAW...he's kept what ever it may have been away from me and home. But nobody perfect men and women alike. But that doesn't mean love doesn't exist.

Generalizations are interesting. While some are rooted in fact and may indicate tendencies, it's unfair to say all ____ do _____.

I believe we are all hardwired to a certain extent and monogomy isn't a primal insitnct. Still, each person has a number of intangibles (love of spouse, self control, lack of sex drive, etc.) . Those are the things that make the difference and make us all unique.

I'd get a few more datapoints before I jump to conclusions. After that, I'd rethink those conclusions and not worry about it.

That is a steaming load of ****. Real guys don't cheat on their girls period. How does Eddie Murphy know what every guy does? Just like I don't know what every guy does either, but I know what this one will and won't do. Cheating is at the top of the list of won't do's. Maybe i am old school, but if you love her and, she loves you, to me that means you have about everything you could ever want. You introduce another girl into the mix, you are not only asking for trouble but setting yourself up for failure. That is like any other generalization people make, it is true for the person that says it, but not usually for many other people at all. Good luck to you

I think it depends from the guy. I don't believe that every guy cheat like I don't believe that women never cheat. You never know what's going on in a guy head but I refuse to think they are all cheathers!!!! No way!!!

You're gonna trust what a comedian was saying during his COMEDY act? Dude, Eddie Murphy was probably setting up a joke or playing for laughs or something.

just depends on the person and the strength of there relationship not everyone cheats someone poeple out there are faithful

That is what guys who cheat say to convince women that everyone does it and it is normal. By the way, a lot of women cheat too.