What is the most unbiased and trustworthy news source today?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
CNN

Asker's rating & comment

1 out of 5
thanks everyone. I was going to select Lawrence's but then he didn't answer the question. Yes, I do agree with him we need to read from a wide variety sources, and that no source is unbiased, however, he did name what source he felt was the "most unbiased".
  • Comment

Other Answers (16)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • CKoz answered 6 years ago
    No news source is "unbiased". This is why I consume everything I can set my eyes on.
    • Comment
  • the phantom answered 6 years ago
    I'd have to say it would be what's called the "alternative media" - Internet news sites, bloggers, some (not all) "talk radio"...... Not saying that these are by any means totally unbiased and always trustworthy, but are more reliable than the mainstream traditional media who have basically become govt. & Big Business propagandists IMO
    • Comment
  • Nutsters-Vex,Don't need a badge answered 6 years ago
    i wish i could tell you.

but unfortunately ( & occasionally ) personal opinions can & do cloud the media.
    reporting the facts in the day & age of " compensation
    culture " has made ( some ) journalism a pointless task!
    ask any one reporting on israel.....they'll tell you.

libel accusations are worrying & the original story becomes buried under a mire of corrections!
    • Comment
  • Old Grumpy Cranky answered 6 years ago
    are looking for1/2 truth or 1/2 lies
    • Comment
  • bmwr606 answered 6 years ago
    bbc
    • Comment
  • Agent 00Zero answered 6 years ago
    Drudge

He links and sources everyone so you can make your own mind up which is "truth", as it were.
    • Comment
  • Debs answered 6 years ago
    I would say the least biased is National Public Radio. NPR can usually be heard on college radio stations or classical stations and are run by listener pledges, not private funds. They have no reason to be biased because biased money is not backing their progamming.

Source(s):

Long time NPR listener and supporter.
    • Comment
  • Kukana answered 6 years ago
    No news source is unbiased, but I tend to trust the BBC World Service more than most others.

Source(s):

• Comment
  • bossdave answered 6 years ago
    Youtube
    • Comment
  • Mick answered 6 years ago
    your local 5am 5pm and the 9 or10pm seems to be the most honest and trust worthy to me for me that would be fox news
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• ~☆ Petit ♥ Chou ☆~ answered 6 years ago
    A best friend.
    • Comment
  • WineBuzz answered 6 years ago
    Reuters

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • Dude answered 6 years ago
    Fox News. They are one of the few places that has both conservative and liberal hosts and guests. They give a voice and air time to both sides of the political spectrum. Most of the other media outlets do not.
    • Comment
  • bwlobo answered 6 years ago
    Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, and Tony Perkins.
    • Comment
  • Constitutional Watchdog answered 6 years ago
    Foxnews
    • Comment
  • Shay p answered 6 years ago
    Fox News

There are two parts to Fox News.... one would be the news coverage of an event that happened and second would be their opinion shows. I believe Fox will bring more stories of a optimistic nature and show America in a good light vs. the others which only look to bring Bush down... oh.. mixed with some weather... (which if bad is blamed on Bush as well)

Second... the opinion programs are more conservative leaning simply because they have very bright people who do their homework and prepare for their shows... they also allow the opposing view on their shows on a DAILY basis. No other news channel does that.

Talk radio is also another excellent source along with certain web sites.
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock