Does blood will come when girl do sex first time?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
hai friends.. i had sex with my girl friend..i love her a lot.. but when i have sex with her ,she didnt get blood.. i heard that when the girls do sex at first time they will get ...show more
Best Answer
Usually just a little tiny blot of blood comes out as the hymen breaks. However, sometimes the hymen breaks during sports like horse riding. So perhaps the girl was really virgin and had lost her hymen doing something else.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (12)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Flavor Vortex answered 6 years ago
    The blood you're talking about comes from breaking the hymen for the first time which can occur during sex for the first time but it's also rather common for girls to break it in other ways such as sports.

I wouldn't stress it, at least your sheets weren't ruined.
    • Comment
  • Vero answered 6 years ago
    Everyone is different .Some do ,some don't
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ohohohohoh answered 6 years ago
    not at all necesarry....it is possible that blood might come out even if a girl does physical activities like running,stretching...etc....there are various possibilities...never ever doubt on ur girl for this matter....
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • . answered 6 years ago
    Not every girl bleeds. Why do you want her to anyway? It's better if she doesn't, because then there isn't a mess everywhere.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mindy F answered 6 years ago
    Usually they do bleed the first time they have sex. But just becuz she didnt doesnt mean she isnt a virgin. Girls bleed the first time they have sex becuz the tearing of the hymen, which is a thin piece of skin that covers the opening of the vagina. But there are things other then sex that could have torn it, such as tampons.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Dr. D answered 6 years ago
    Could be a couple of htings... 1...she wasn't a virgin, or 2, your size... When girls lose their virginity there may be some blood, but I think your expectations are unrealistic!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • King L answered 6 years ago
    Nah. I guess you're not big enough. jk
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Jessica answered 6 years ago
    This is not a uncommon thing, some people do bleed and some don't you don't have to worry
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ashmat12 answered 6 years ago
    don't worry about it not all girls bleed their first time. Some do, but others don't. It's just how there body is.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• grisgris100 answered 6 years ago
    sometimes they do, sometimes they don't - maybe she wasn't a virgin or maybe you have a tiny dick.
    • Comment
  • x.Alex.x answered 6 years ago
    Not all girls bleed. If she has allready broken her hymen, by doing some kind of sport, she will not bleed. Talk to her about it, horse riding is a common way.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Chuck L answered 6 years ago
    Not all do.. don't worry about it
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow