wing asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

一篇英文短講

一篇英文短講

我考試係要講個題目...我係第一次作..所以唔識呀!!!!

題目係:My favourite movie

係要2mins....

唔該晒~~~~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My favourite movie is Ginger Snap.Although I don't like watching horror movie, but it is the only horror movie I would like to watch.

This full-blooded horror story was about two teen-aged sisters, Brigitte (Emily Perkins) and Ginger (Katharine Isabelle) who are both morbid, obsessed with death, and seemingly joined at the hip.One night, Ginger got snap from a wolf and after all she became a wolf. She had killed some people and Brigitte had to help her to solve the problems after Ginger killed people. At last, Ginger wanted to kill Brigitte but Brigitte killed Ginger on the spur of the moment and Brigitte hug the wolf (Ginger).

I have to say that I really enjoyed this one. It is the only horror film that has ever touched me emotionally and that it achieved this is quite extraordinary.Although some loose ends are left untied, but for me it doesn't hurt the movie as a whole.The two leads in this film are excellent, and this is an unflinching, intense addition to the werewolf sub-genre of horror movies. A lot of gore splattered throughout the movie gives it maximum shock value, although this also means some viewers will be turned off.

我想這個應該會有2分鐘.