1.The business consultant suggested a ____ sales plan.
(A)modify (B)modifies (C)modified (D)modifying
2.____job performance is awarded with a salary bonus.
(A)Except (B)Exception (C)Exceptional (D)Exceptionally
3.The company managers____the union about any changes in employee
(A)advice (B)advising (C)advised (D)advisor
4.The president answers all his calls____.
(A)himself (B)he (C)him (D)his
5.____to the directory will be published every month.
(A)Additional (B)Additions (C)Added (D)Adding
6.The____to the training has been very positive.
(A)respondent (B)respond (C)responsible (D)response
順便請幫我翻譯第2 . 3 . 4題
wow .... 謝謝您，我懂了
This construction project is as important as any other project ____ this
(A)undertaking (B)undertook (C)undertaken (D)undertake
- 鎮茂Lv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. (modified) 因sales plan是名詞 名詞前用形容詞 modified.
2. (excepitional) 同上,job 是名詞,所以前面要用形容詞 excepitional .
3. (advised) 習慣是現在式,這裡指得不是習慣,而是之前通知,所以
4. (himself) 總統自己回答他的電話 ,自己:(一定是himself)
5. (Adding) add to 是增加,因第二個字是to 所以要用add 但在動詞
當主詞 (也就是在句首) 要用動名詞 + ing.
6. (response) response to是回應的意義, 後面是to 所以前面一定是
- CHUNG MLv 61 decade ago
1.The business consultant suggested a modified sales plan.
建议用改造的计划书. (past tense).
2. Exceptional job performance is awarded with a salary bonus.
3.The company managers advised the union about any changes in employee vacation allowance.
4.The president answers all his calls himself.
Eg. I go to school myself....
5. Additions to the directory will be published every month.
6.The response to the training has been very positive.
7. This construction project is as important as any other project undertaken this year.
2007-12-31 17:36:39 補充：
(president here may refer to a president of a company or a president of a country).