AFC South & NFC East?

Are these the best divisions in the NFL? which one do you think is better?

Favorite Answer

AFC south.

even though I am a cowboys fan, the AFC south is better.

The AFC south has a combined record of 42-22 and the NFC east has a combined record of 40-24

AFC south teams have combined for a 173 TDs while NFC east teams have combined for 137 TDs.

AFC south teams are 13-3 against NFC teams, while NCF East teams are 11-5 against AFC teans.

give me my 10 pounts

I thinkk they are the same. here why.

Both the nfc East and afc south wrost team ended the season 8-8. Both have the both wild card team going to the playoff and the AFC South and Nfc North have a team with a bye week,. But the nfc east might be the best because this is the 2nd time they have 2 wild card teams from the nfc

Those are the best divisions in the NFS hands down. I think the NFC East is better, though the AFC South is still very strong and very powerful.

You know it isn't even just an AFC South VS the NFC East thing all in all the AFC is better then the NFC! Not just this year but any year!

First person both divisions had teams go .500 or better and three playoff teams and someone's bitter about the 'Skins they're not lucky they're hot and no one wants to play them but the AFC South is better not because of vs. other league because the East had to play the Pats but they just had more complete teams Colts over Dallas, Jags over G-Men 'Skins over Titans and Houston over Eagles so they are better up and down the division except the #3 teams

yes, any other division is just a joke. 3 out of 4 teams made it to the playoffs too in the NFC east, Titans are a joke of a team so I say NFC east is stronger.

AFC south, 3 of the 4 teams made it to the playoffs. All of them .500 or better.

Source(s): GO JAGUARS!

AFC South has two very very strong teams; Indy and Jacksonville, whereas the NFC East has no really good teams....

NFC EAST

every single team in that division is fighting for a playoff spot every year

AFC south.redskins should not even be in the playoffs.eagles are on their way down,giants are .500 in div and the cowboys are the only consistent winner.colts and jags are have beaten top teams.texans are on their way up they lost three last min games and the titans bearly would have made it with 10 wins but lost ...not!