gmail signs in to wrong account - how can i contact them???

i have several accounts with gmail. i forgot the password to one of them, two are VERY simialr in name, exaple: "myemail" and "my.email". i lost the pword to "my.email"

when i go through all the steps to reset the password to my.email it send the links to a third seperate email. then everything gets logged out i even cleared out cookies, when i follow the links it shows "my.email" at the top for the 'reset my password' page, but then when i get all done and click submit to save my new password it logs me in to "myemail" instead! and when i try to log out and log into my.email it says its the wrong password. WHAT is going on here!?!?

how can i contact google to get this cleared up?

Favorite Answer

myemail@gmail.com is identic with my.email@gmail.com and also with mye.mail@gmail.com etc... you can put a dot anywhere... and all mails sent to those address will go to the same gmail account's inbox.

so there is also only one password.

i even have been betrayed via ability of a Gemini. He cheated on me on the comparable time as we've been on an identical time, then pronounced me he in no way rather loved me as some element extra suitable than a pal, he had the courage after accepting all of this to ask me to stay chum, actuality is i did no longer do a little element to take revenge I in basic terms overlook approximately him and not rather talked back with him. As or now my bf is a Virgo and that i bypass to declare that i could no longer be any happier he's spectacular, the main trouble-free, romantic and annoying guy I rather have ever extensive-unfold, we've been on an identical time for incredibly plenty 2 years and a nil.5 now. As for me i'm a Taurus.

Here are the numbers, but good luck in reaching any humans!

Main switchboard

Press 5 for cust. service or technical help. Good luck finding a live human :)

650-253-0000

Advertising

866-246-6453