is it just me???

ok so i have a girlfriend right and before i did i was frends with her and she wouldn't date me becuase she was in love with my best friend. but now i don't feel like i am dating her it still feels like it did before... is it jsut me or what?

Oh just i note she isn't using me i know that for sure

Favorite Answer

I've had that before, thenagain it was with a girl but same thing. Anyways I noticed that she only seemed to be into me like one day a month and she always flirted like mad with one of my best friends. I got sick of making an effort all the time to no avail and ended it.

If it is exactly the same way as it was before, it might not be what she is looking for and is using you to pass time. (hopefully not the case) Just make sure she isn't to get closer to your friend and keep your guard up.

I would talk to her and express your concerns and see what she has to say for herself. You guys are a couple now and couples hold hands, have sex and are physically intimate, etc. Good luck.