If we got "conditional approval"... what exactly does that mean?

Applied for FHA loan (first time buyer) & all of our application materials are in, appraisal is done, etc. I heard from our mortgage broker this week that we have "conditional approval" with the conditions being a) that I provide documentaiton of my student loans (I'm currently a grad student -... show more Applied for FHA loan (first time buyer) & all of our application materials are in, appraisal is done, etc. I heard from our mortgage broker this week that we have "conditional approval" with the conditions being a) that I provide documentaiton of my student loans (I'm currently a grad student - working full time - so they're deferred but they need to know how much payments would be if I were paying them... I already gave the numbers to the broker but they need "official" letter from lender) and b) paying off old collections (which we knew we'd have to do from day 1 for the FHA loan & are doing so through escrow...)
So... does this mean I should start being a bit more optimistic and maybe start making moving plans or is there still time for things to go wrong???