For the fundamentalist Christians: If the Bible is inerrant, than how do you explain the existence?

Of the Apocrypha?

Before you say Martin Luther is right, remember that ALL scripture is under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, if the Bible is taken literally.

BTW, I am a Christian, I'm just willing to admit the Bible is not inerrant.
Update: Nina, way to not answer the question. Which version is right, the Catholic Bible or the Protestant Bible?

And yes, I know what the Apocrypha is. Are you Caltholic, BTW? Your response would seem to indicate so.
Update 2: So far, everyone has side-stepped the question, except one, and one who is not Christian.

Boy, I'm not an atheist. Try reading the details.
Update 3: Yes, it does beg the question what is scripture and what is not. The point is, if there is dispute, and only can be right, then it is not inerrant. If it is man's mistake, then the Bible can be messed with, right?
Update 4: HG, I believe that Christ is the Redeemer sent from God, so how am I not a Christian?
Update 5: Ummm...Need, it is the Catholic church who decided what was canon. I can't believe how many of you are ignorant of the history.
Update 6: MG, so God didn't have control of the writers of the Apocrypha, or what the Catholic church deemed to be canon?
Update 7: Me, I didn't say the Bible is not the Word of God, I said it is not without errors.
Update 8: Everyone who is saying it is the fault of man, do you not realize that you are saying the Bible is not inerrant?
Update 9: MG, I pray that you get a clue.
Update 10: Thank you, St. Boniface, same to you, and everyone else...Happy New Year.
Update 11: MG, it has nothing to do with being accepted by the world. I care not whether I am accepted by the world. It has to do with common sense. As some have admitted here, it is the work of man that caused this. However, that is further proof that I am right when I say the Bible is not inerrant. They have admitted that... show more MG, it has nothing to do with being accepted by the world. I care not whether I am accepted by the world. It has to do with common sense. As some have admitted here, it is the work of man that caused this. However, that is further proof that I am right when I say the Bible is not inerrant. They have admitted that the Bible has been messed with.