Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

r u good with your tounge?

can u do any tricks with it?

tongue sorry it was the excitement!

Favorite Answer

Well I don't know about a tounge but I have a really long pink luscious succulent tongue that I have full and total control of and I am very articulate but I much prefer using it for pleasuring a beautiful woman..mmmmmmmmmm..i'm ready

Source(s): Mr X......xxx.

I don't know about 'tricks' but I can do some things that are quite interesting. I also take direction well too. So if there is something I am not doing with it - just tell me what to do.

• I can flip my tongue upside down completely. The most special trick is to use my tongue to say some insults. Oh, what fun!

• Dave

Yes i am.Ive been told i have a tongue like a lizard,lmao.This girl used to always say to me id love u lick me out with that tongue,pmsl.I never did though...honestly

I can roll it into a hotdog thingy, make it into a three leaf clover, fold the tip over into itself, and tie cherry stems into knots. I tongue a lot in band and am very precise with it.

Oh, and my boyfriend seems to like it ; )

I am great with my tounge and love to show off my other ability of being able to breath out of my ears too...lol

But i am good with it and it can perform many tricks.

Ooooh Eeeer!

Extremely so! All I can say is, let me use it to "work my magic" on you, and you will be "tickled pink" as I make your "rose petals" EXPAND!!! And your "bud" will "blossom" soooooo nicely! You're such a LOVELY flower, and I want you to be in FULL BLOOM! Now, are you ready, my dear???

I can lick my eye brows, but don't know if that counts as a trick?

I can do plenty of talking with my tongue.