Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll:- Do you agree,- Even the Bad Times were Good ?

Jo

Favorite Answer

Definitely Jo because I have always found that good follows bad - we have to go through the bad times for two reasons. One so we can know what good is and two to learn from the bad times so we can move on to the good if that makes sense! x

yes,i tend to agree.i drew strength from those situations and gained a bit of knowledge on how to now not get into bad times like that.I will have bad times,as long as its not the same as the past ones.If it doesnt kill you-you can only get stronger,love ya JO

Source(s): HNY08!!
  • hooser

you suspect on an insignificant survey written by utilising an author of a mag that's meant to seize your concept yet you do no longer believe on the bible that God exist and the prepared faith that now present day has to enable you recognize to boot as to instruct you with regard to the existence of God in order that which you would be a reliable citizen, to abide with the best issues written on the bible, yet nevertheless you refuse. in case you assert faith is the invention, what's the survey from a BBC concentration magazine?Is it no longer a written words or tale from a guy which you presently believe? think of in any different case please.

The bad times is what built character for me....and provided the most memorable times in my life.

I wouldn't trade any of those life experiences for anything either.

ho-yeah!!!

also, i know that you have to find the silver lining in every grey cloud. this helps me get over the bad times oh and the thoughts that nothing lasts forever

• jms043

My mother used to say something like that. `` Enjoy all your good, and bad times, that`s all you`ll get.``

• WTamSP

Hi no I don't our bad times were very bad Hugs

No, my bad times were really bad. I am glad those days are behind me. =)

I don't agree with anything unless I know what I am talking about, or at least you know what you are talking about. :)

yes