how do i make a bunch of pictures into a .jpg format?

kind of like a cartoon but i want it jpg format though

Update:

ok ill go with GIF or JPG

Update 2:

i want to imput it as my youtube backround for my channel so i know have my video in gif format now how do i imput it into youtube?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

If you want it to be animated, you can't do that with JPGs. You'll have to use the GIF (preferable) or MNG formats. The only way you could do an animation with a series of JPGs would be to write some sort of script with Flash or PHP that would cycle through each image.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What format are they now? Any imaging program can save an image as a jpg and all digital cameras can save images as jpgs. If you scan an image or drawing, it is a matter of saving as a jpg.

• 1 decade ago

If you open them in a program (such as Photoshop) or other photo program then his "save as" and change the "format" (i think its called) to jpeg, it will make a Jpeg coppy of it.

Source(s): Done it b4 ;)
  • 1 decade ago

Most editing software has batch conversion build in.

Just select the option and the pics you want converted.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

that is slightly weird and wonderful that they does not have observe. have they have been given Adobe Acrobat Reader? that is unfastened and can be downloaded from the internet. purely export your record as a PDF report. in any different case, you will might desire to do screenshots.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.