For coverflow on itunes, i have multiple album art even though it is all the same album...?
same spelling and everything....
does anyone know why that is and how i can fix it??
i also selected them all and copied and pasted the same name and album but it still shows like its a different album and the same artwork shows up 1-4 times
i did this and it worked (found it in google lol)
1) Select all songs from the album (ie. all songs that should be under one cover, but are appearing under multiple ones.)
2) Get info (right/ctrl-click on the selected songs, get info or cmd-i)
3) Change the 'artist' and 'album artist' fields slightly. e.g change "The Cramps" to "The Cramps2".
4) Click OK
5) You should now have all your tracks under 1 cover
6) Get info again
7) Change the 'artist' and 'album artist' back to the correct name (get rid of the '2' in the example above)
thanks for answering though