What happens if you don't pay back overdraft fees?

I ordered something online using Paypal using what I thought was my sisters bank account because she wanted to get a cell phone for her boyfriend. Well I apparently messed up and it took the money out of a bank account that I don't use. On the Thursday before Christmas they called me to say that I overdrafted... show more I ordered something online using Paypal using what I thought was my sisters bank account because she wanted to get a cell phone for her boyfriend. Well I apparently messed up and it took the money out of a bank account that I don't use. On the Thursday before Christmas they called me to say that I overdrafted and owed $33 in overdraft fees and the amount overdrafted. Also the next day they would start charging me $6 per day. I live 4 hours away from that bank now so I mailed them a check for the overdraft amount and fees and asked them to freeze the $6 per day fee. They kept charging that fee over the weekend and Christmas. So the money I sent didn't cover it all and I'm still in the negative. I cannot pay it back because I recently lost my job and they refuse to stop charging me.

Summary: I paid back what I overdrafted but they charge $6 daily and I can't pay back that so it keeps racking up and they won't stop charging me. What happens if I just don't pay?