Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else find Eastern European men sexy?

this question is for any women or blokes who like Eastern European men, i dunno what it is for me but they just seem to be a lot better looking and sexier, a lot of people i know have disagreed but i dont know wether this is because they just dont like them full stop or just because of the media bandwagon of immigration, and its guilt by association

Favorite Answer

is poland eastern european? cos my boyfriend is polish. and i agree with you about him.... :D

oh and i had a boyfriend once who was Georgian (not usa,...the one neer russia)... thats eastern european i think....

well in that case yes... they look more manly than a lot of western guys... and they are kinder, (but i don't think i have ever had a british boyfriend.... haha)

There's attractive and ugly people in every nation. I don't think there's more sexy men in Eastern European countries than in other countries.

No... perhaps they are hidden :-)

Italian are hot, French ones not bad either... but so many cute Canadian & Americans... plus the attractive Dutch men... and then you have the mixed ones... these are the most handsome I think :-) but in general in every nation you have nice ones and not really... same for women really...

not all men are the same but there might be some sexy guys amoung them

They have cube shaped heads

Yeah, but not all.

Not really.

not me

• no i dont

• Yahoo

No.