Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else find Eastern European men sexy?

this question is for any women or blokes who like Eastern European men, i dunno what it is for me but they just seem to be a lot better looking and sexier, a lot of people i know have disagreed but i dont know wether this is because they just dont like them full stop or just because of the media bandwagon of immigration, and its guilt by association

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

is poland eastern european? cos my boyfriend is polish. and i agree with you about him.... :D

oh and i had a boyfriend once who was Georgian (not usa,...the one neer russia)... thats eastern european i think....

well in that case yes... they look more manly than a lot of western guys... and they are kinder, (but i don't think i have ever had a british boyfriend.... haha)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's attractive and ugly people in every nation. I don't think there's more sexy men in Eastern European countries than in other countries.

• 1 decade ago

No... perhaps they are hidden :-)

Italian are hot, French ones not bad either... but so many cute Canadian & Americans... plus the attractive Dutch men... and then you have the mixed ones... these are the most handsome I think :-) but in general in every nation you have nice ones and not really... same for women really...

• 1 decade ago

not all men are the same but there might be some sexy guys amoung them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have cube shaped heads

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, but not all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really.

• 1 decade ago

not me

• no i dont

• Yahoo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.