? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩英文高手幫我中翻英這篇短文~謝謝(勿用翻譯軟體)

現代人最困擾的事情就業薪水沒有漲,但是生活所需用品卻每樣都在漲,在這種時候你要好好注意該去怎樣管理你的金錢,相信這是很多人都會有的困擾。

如果你想要好好的去管理你的錢,我覺得應該從你最基本的生活中開始做起,去避免一些不必要的開銷,現代人都會有一些投資,例如買保險.基金...等,其他則能省則省。

年輕人的錢大都花在娛樂.購物上最多,如果一個月你可以少一些娛樂少買點東西,相信你可以省下不少錢,雖然不是很多但財富是慢慢累積的,不要去想一些一夜致富不切實際的事,腳踏實地比較實在。

9 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

希望能幫助你

Thing that modern perplex most obtain employment salary rise , but living needs articles each kind is rising , you want how paid attention to carefully to manage your money at this time, it is believed that these are known by a lot of people some perplexing .

If what you want manage your money, I think I should go to avoid some unnecessary expenses from the moment that you begin to do in most basic life , the modern will all have some investment, for example insure. Fund ...Wait , is it save to try one's best while being other.

Mostly spend young people's money in amusement. Shopping is had most, if you can lack some amusement and buy less things in one month, it is believed that you can save much money , not much but the wealth is accumulated slowly, don't is it is it get rich impractical thing one one night to think to go, do solid work relatively more tangible.

Source(s):
  • 1 decade ago

那都是奇摩移除的不是我= =

• 憬然
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The most troubling thing for modern people is that salary has not been raised but the prices of every daily necessity are zooming up. At this moment, you should pay your attention to how to deal with your money well. I believe most people have this kind of trouble.

I f you want to manage your money well, I think you should begin doing it from your basic spending. Avoid the unnecessary expenses , and save some money for investment, such as buying insurance, funds, and so on. Besides , you should save as much as you can . Youngsters used to spend most of their money on entertainment and purchase. If you can spend less money on amusement and buying fewer things, I am sure you will save a lot of moneyin the future. Though you may not save a lot at first , treasure will be accumulated. Don't fancy to become a wealthy person immediately. Stepping firmly is more practical.

2008-01-05 23:37:12 補充:

所選擇的最佳答案,看起來不像英文,不知這是哪一國的文法?

• 1 decade ago

發問者綺綺,您曾發問過九個問題,就有移除過五次的記錄,這次,您該不會把別人辛苦花時間替您翻譯的文章又移除了吧?我們可以幫忙,但不是白忙一場。

p.s. 001-004都是用翻譯器翻的,錯誤百出!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The modern people most puzzle the matter employment wage has not

risen but lives needs thing actually each type all to rise, at this

kind of time how do you want to take good care should go manage your

money, believed this is the puzzle which very many people all can

have. If you want to manage your money well, I thought should start

Source(s): 功夫並不是這麼好了我(有些用翻譯機......應該是一堆吧?)
  • 1 decade ago

這太簡單ㄌ吧 我才想3分鐘而已ㄟ

Modern people most disturb de matter take up employment salary have no rise, but live need appliance but each kind of all at rise, at this time you get along well with good pay attention to should go how administer your money, believe this is many peoples all will have disturbance.

If you want nicely go administer your money, I feel should from you the most basic live in start start with, go avoid some no need expenditures, modern people all can have some investments, for example buy insurance. Fund. ..Wait for, other then can province then province.

Youth de money's bigalopolis spend at entertainment. Do shop on most, if a month you can somer little entertain little buy a point of thing, believe you can not a few money under province, though not many but fortune is slowly accumulated, do not want go want some a night make fortune unpractical matter, down-to-earth comparation's esse

Source(s): 自己的感想
  • 1 decade ago

習慣了吧

這個版的翻譯,有一半是用翻譯器翻的,其中又有一半,謊稱是自己翻的。

• 1 decade ago

根本就是用翻譯器....還說是自己翻的

• 1 decade ago

The thing employment salary that the modern people perplexs most didn't rise, but live articles but every varieties needed is rising, your aring good friends with a good attention should go in this kind of time how manage your money, believing these is a lot of harassments that the persons will have.

If you want to manage your money thoroughly, I feel and should start to start in from you the most basic life, avoiding some unnecessary expense, the modern peoples all will have some investments, for example buy insurance.Fund...Etc., other then can save to then save.

Source(s): 自己 < ( ˇ )
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.