- SamCLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Mars is one of solar planets.
2. Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun in the solar system.
3. The planet, Mars, is named after the Roman god of war.
4. It is also referred to as the "Red Planet" because of its reddish appearance as seen from Earth.
5. Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere.
6. Mars can be seen from Earth with the naked eye.
7. It is the nearest planet from Earth.
8. There is no air there.
9. NASA spaceship succefully landed on Mars in 2005.
1. I am good in astronology.
2. I did good job in my homework.
3. I study hard.
4. I type fast.
5. I never broke school rules.
5. I am a good student.
6. I usually help my friends (in the school tests).
7. I am a good friend.
8. I always obey traffice rules.
9. I am a good citizen.