Happy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我把這篇短文翻譯成英文

中文:

我在網路上看到您最近刊登徵求陶藝技師的廣告,我對善於陶藝且我學陶已有3年,

我對人非常友善切很喜愛陶藝,我平常也喜歡參觀美術展來增加我的實力,

希望您能夠參考我的作品您能參考我的陶藝作品

英文:

Dear Mr.Chen

I am responding to your recent advertisment on line for a ceramic craftsman ...................

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I've been learning ceramic for 3 years and I'm good at it. I'm friendly to people and enjoy ceramic a lot. I also like to watch art shows to improve my skill in ceramic. I hope you can take a look at my ceramic work and take into consideration.

Source(s): I

Dear Mr.Chen,

I am responding to your recent advertisment on line for a ceramic craftsman. For been three years experiences in ceramic craft and pretty good at it. With an easygoing characteristcs and ceramic styling. I also like to spend time on art gallery to gain my skills.

hope you could take a look at my pottery works

I see in the network you publish and seek the advertisement which ask the pottery art technician recently, I have studied the pottery already for 3 years in good at pottery art and ming,

I am very friendly to people to cut and like the pottery art very much, I like visiting the strength that the exhibition increases me of fine arts too usually ,

Hope you can consult my pottery art works that you can consult me of works.

大概是這樣吧!!