Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What was the name of their song from my bests friend wedding?

Ladies guys whatever, whos knows the name of Julia roberts charater and Michael's song? It's an older song, sang almost like a Sinatra song. He sings it to her during the movie and the band plays it at the wedding at the end. If you know thanks if not thanks lol peace, love, and music :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"the way you look tonight"

its been done by a lot of people

frank sinatra is the one i know best tho

• 5 years ago

This is the musioc from the movie: 1. I Say A Little Prayer (For You) - Diana King 2. Wishin' And Hopin' - Ani DiFranco 3. You Don't Know Me - Jann Arden 4. Tell Him - The Exciters 5. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Nicky Holland 6. I'll Be Okay - Amanda Marshall 7. The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett 8. What The World Needs Now - Jackie Deshannon 9. I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Mary Chapin Carpenter 10. Always You - Sophie Zelmani 11. If You Wanna Be Happy - Jimmy Soul 12. I Say A LIttle Prayer (For You) - The Cast of "My Best Friends Wedding" 13. Suite From "My Best Friends Wedding" - James Newton Howard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.