abercrombie/abercrombie & fitch?

is abercrombie/abercrombie & fitch 4 skinny ppl? y do they do that??

Favorite Answer

its just the styles

personally i think their clothes are outrageously priced and they need to get bigger sizes because not everyone is stick thin

I doubt the whole point of Abercrombie stores is to make skinny people happy but they now have bigger sizes, like abercrombie kids jeans now go up to 16 and maybe even a size bigger.

But I do agree that the image of abercrombie targets people with thinner builds because of their models and such

abercrombie is for kids

abercrombie and fitch is for older people/adults.

i don't think its for skinny people, i just think that its for anyone who can fit their clothes comfortably. the "average" teenage girl is about a size 0,2,or 4 and they think that their clothes would appeal to that age group.

hope i helped [sorry if i didnt fully answer your question]

[[:

[oh and if you knew abercrombie & a&f were for kids and adults, sorry, when i first looked at your question i thought you were asking what the difference was.]

Aww I think it's terrible to assume a clothing company is racist. I got hired there for a job and I'm Asian and white. I don't think A&F is racist but I do think they have another problem...they only hire "pretty" or attractive people and like having pretty people wear their clothes. I also think Hollister has this problem because one of my friends couldn't get hired there even though she has experience in retail and was qualified. She lost the job to this bimbo who was underqualified but pretty. But if you like the clothes, then don't listen to what anyone else says and just get them. If the workers there give you a hard time then just tell them to leave you alone. Clothes are clothes people! They'll either look good or bad on people of all different sizes and races. lol.

Abercrombie is for little kids! Abercrombie and FItch is for teens and adults!! Yes they are for "littler" people!!!

abercrombie and abercrombie and fitch are totally different stores (size wise)

have you ever been in abercrombie and fitch?

there sizes are for average adults =)

I got a shirt from there and it was a medium and I'm only 13!

abercombe for lil kids, abercombie and fitch for adults i guess or teens

No they have jeans and other clothes to fit different sizes. There jeans fit great. kind of expensive though.

DUH. if only beautiful people work there. model for them and wear their clothes. than everyone who sees these beautiful people wear there clothes will want to be like them and buy the clothes. yes. abercrombie is for beatiful skinny people