1. You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Chinese and North Korean communists.
2. You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by documented cyclical changes in the earth's climate, and more affected by soccer moms driving SUV's.
3. You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding.
4. You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach fourth graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.
5. You have to believe that hunters don't care about nature, but loony activists who have never been outside of San Francisco do.
6. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.
7. You have to believe that Mel Gibson spent $25 million of his own money to make 'The Passion of the Christ' for financial gain only.
8. You have to believe the NRA is bad because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good because it supports certain parts of the Constitution.
9. You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and Gloria Steinem are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Edison, and A.G. Bell.
10. You have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides are not.
11. You have to believe that Hillary Clinton is normal and is a very nice person.
12. You have to believe that the only reason socialism hasn't worked anywhere it's been tried is because the right people haven't been in charge.
13. You have to believe that homosexual parades displaying drag, transvestites, and bestiality should be constitutionally protected, and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.
14. You have to believe that this message is a part of a vast, right wing conspiracy.
15. You have to believe that it's okay to give Federal workers the day off on Christmas Day but it's not okay to say 'Merry Christmas.'
1) It's more important to have a school teach the basics like math and science than to have all the foo-foo courses.
2) If your country backs down from terrorism, you invite the same consequences as a kid giving into a bully.
3) Global Warming is the biggest hoax of the century.
4) Facing reality is essential.
5) If it hadn't been for Ronald Reagan, Communist USSR would have continued getting stronger, not divested itself of its satellites.
6) Political Correctness is a barrier to solid communication.
7) Entitlement programs help only a few; it entraps the rest in a lifetime of dependence.
8) Throwing money at a problem is usually not the answer.
9) Government is inherently wasteful and inefficient, and hence its scope should be limited.
10) Since no two democracies have ever waged war against one another, spreading democracy is the true solution for lasting peace.
11) Socialism means that the government believes that the average person never reached the intellectual and emotional level of adulthood, and hence needs a nanny.
12) National Healthcare would be a disaster.
13) National defense is critical in an age of terrorism.
14) The U.S.A. is the greatest source of good on earth, not the source of all problems.
15) The Constitution says freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.