Is it true that you win a man's heart through his stomach?

I became quit a cook.. i'm older .. I'm 17 I'm going to be married to the one i love, and i have a baby.. I became a really good cook i've been cooking full meals since i was 12... me and my fiance have a really good relationship.. he always tells me that he loves my cooking and he loves me alot..... show more I became quit a cook.. i'm older .. I'm 17 I'm going to be married to the one i love, and i have a baby.. I became a really good cook i've been cooking full meals since i was 12... me and my fiance have a really good relationship.. he always tells me that he loves my cooking and he loves me alot.. and well he can't really cook.. everytime i make something he's always satisfied and happy.. did i get alot of the love just by cooking for him??
10 points for best answer
please no rude coments about my age and getting married young and having a baby.. cuz people do be rude about that i do have it happen.. so please be honest with your answers .. :)
Update: I also do all the cleaning and laundry.. he just goes to work for long hours to support us.. but i do tell him i want a job.. but he wants me to be a stay at home wife.. and mother.. we're very happy.. I give my all to him.. :)
Update 2: please explain your answer :)
10 points