(10 points)我想要07 chem essay(CE)問題~

HI,

I need the questions of 07 chem essay(CE),english version only.

I only need the questions of the essay, no anwser is needed as I have it....

Thank you very very very much^^

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

section A

A certain brand of rust remover contains an acid of high concertration. The rust remover can be used for removing tough rust stains;while the rust remover, after dilution,can be used for removing comparatively light rust stains.

Write some instructions,with reasons, on how the rust remover can be used safely at home. Two sentences have been given as an introduction

section B

Discuss the similarities and differences between soapy detergents and soapless detergents with reference to their raw materials,structures and properties.

• Ellen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A certain brand of rust remover contains an acid of high concentration. The rust remover can be used for removing tough rust stains; while the rust remover, after dilution, can be used for removing comparatively light rust stains.

Write some instructions, with reasons, on how the rust remover can be used safely at home. Two sentences have been given below as an introduction.

The rust remover should be kept out of reach from children as it contains an acid of high concentration. The rust remover should not be swallowed because it is harmful.

Source(s): 2007 Examination Report and Question Papers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.