1.What do men use cuff links for?
2.What are the disadvantages of wearing a pullover?
3.When do people usually wear a windbreaker?
4.Do you like a jacket with or without a hood? Why?
5.What would you do if you were on the bus and you suddenly found
that you had forgotten to pull up the zipper of your pants?
- CHUNG MLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Men use cuff links to bring out the smartness to their shirts and to their looks. They ususally wear cuff links when there is a meeting or a business deal.
2. The disadvantage of wearing a pull over is, it messes up your hair.
3. People wear windbreaker on a windy day or when there is a drizzle.
4. I prefers a jacket with hood because it helps to protect my head/hair from the rain, if I happens to forget my umbrella.
5. I'd be embarrassed and I'd quickly pull up the zipper of my pants and hopefully, nobody has noticed it.