How can I speed up the process of my hair dye fading?

So I've dyed my hair alot in the past few years. Usually I go with the lasting stuff, but last week I dyed my hair blue with the 3-6 week stuff. It's fading a little, but I can tell it will take more than 6 weeks to be completely gone. There is no way I can dye my hair AGAIN without it falling out.... show more So I've dyed my hair alot in the past few years.
Usually I go with the lasting stuff, but last week I dyed my hair blue with the 3-6 week stuff.
It's fading a little, but I can tell it will take more than 6 weeks to be completely gone. There is no way I can dye my hair AGAIN without it falling out. I'm always craving change so I'm already sick of the blue hair and I want my natural color (platinum blonde) back. I know there is no way to make hair dye just fall out of hair, but is there any way to speed up the process of the fading?