Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some great date ideas that has little or no money spending?

Update:

Sorry I should have put more details. My roommate wants to go out with this girl, but he has no money. He's 22 and it's freezing cold with snow on the ground in Kansas. Quite a challenge eh?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depending on where you live, and what the weather is like...

Go to a park. Either fix a picnic lunch, or go to Subway and get sandwiches.

If you live near water, go for a walk there.

If there's snow, go sledding.

Go ice skating.

See if there is a cheap movie theater in your city...a theater playing movies that aren't new releases, but not out on DVD.

Fix her dinner. Spaghetti and garlic bread is beyond easy, it will be cheap, and she'll be impressed.

Find a dinner to buy that you can share...pizza or Chinese food. Take it home so you don't have to tip.

Rent a movie.

• 1 decade ago

Not sure how old you are----but here's my idea's

Walk, bike ride, picnic lunch, pizza & movie rental at home, give a massage (non sexual ) Museum, art gallery.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

picnics

walk on the beach

dancing under the stars

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.