Nelly Furtado vs Beyonce in Looks & Voice?

Nelly Furtado she is sexy with black blond hair & black hair

Favorite Answer

Well I am a woman, but I think Beyonce is a very good looking woman, exotic and voluptuous... and she has a good voice. Nelly is kind of cool but not so good a singer and not so pretty.

• John P

Beyonce has about 3 good years left in her before she blows up like Aretha Franklin (mark my words)

Nelly Furtado is pretty hot in a very exotic kind of way.

Given the choice right now, I'd go with Nelly Furtado, but that doesn't mean I'd kick skinny Beyonce out of bed either.

I think it is a matter of taste, though both women are beautiful and have more talent in their pinkie finger than I do in my entire body!

I prefer Furtado, finding her exotic looking. However, I am sure many men would think Beyonce is better looking.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

okay i'm not even going to answer the looks question, because you shouldn't judge the music by the way a person looks, but as far as the voice it would definitely be beyonce, she has more range than furtado.

Beyonce

They are both great and very talented. But I personally think Nelly Furtado is hot!! lol

Beyonce, she sings way better with her (husky voice) and has style and curves, which she had wayyyyy before Nelly Furtado (who sings through her nose)

Beyonce =)

Beyoncé is looks but both have voice.

BEYONCE