Nelly Furtado vs Beyonce in Looks & Voice?

Nelly Furtado she is sexy with black blond hair & black hair

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I am a woman, but I think Beyonce is a very good looking woman, exotic and voluptuous... and she has a good voice. Nelly is kind of cool but not so good a singer and not so pretty.

• John P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Beyonce has about 3 good years left in her before she blows up like Aretha Franklin (mark my words)

Nelly Furtado is pretty hot in a very exotic kind of way.

Given the choice right now, I'd go with Nelly Furtado, but that doesn't mean I'd kick skinny Beyonce out of bed either.

• 1 decade ago

I think it is a matter of taste, though both women are beautiful and have more talent in their pinkie finger than I do in my entire body!

I prefer Furtado, finding her exotic looking. However, I am sure many men would think Beyonce is better looking.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

okay i'm not even going to answer the looks question, because you shouldn't judge the music by the way a person looks, but as far as the voice it would definitely be beyonce, she has more range than furtado.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Beyonce

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are both great and very talented. But I personally think Nelly Furtado is hot!! lol

• 1 decade ago

Beyonce, she sings way better with her (husky voice) and has style and curves, which she had wayyyyy before Nelly Furtado (who sings through her nose)

• 1 decade ago

Beyonce =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beyoncé is looks but both have voice.

• 1 decade ago

BEYONCE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.