Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what was the song that was played in the car when t.i and that girl was in the parking lot in atl the movie ?

ok i like a song from the movie but remember when t.i and that girl left the skating ring then he drove to trhis parking lot and this song plyed before they started kissing during that moment she was like thats my song.....does anyone have an idea please tell me

Favorite Answer

im sorry but i cant answer your qeustion i only saw the mvie once at my friends house ill try to see the movie again so i can answer your question