Why hasn't The Salvation Army been torn to shreds on R&S? Or in the world in General?

The Mission Statement of the Salvation Army USA: The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in... show more The Mission Statement of the Salvation Army USA:
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.

The Doctrines of the Salvation Army:
We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and that only they constitute the Divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
We believe that there is only one God, who is infinitely perfect, the Creator, Preserver, and Governor of all things, and who is the only proper object of religious worship.
We believe that there are three persons in the Godhead - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, undivided in essence and equal in power and glory.

(this is incomplete I ran out of "characters")
http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_...
Update: I just want to add I am not trying to "cause trouble". Just want to make people think.
Update 2: I really wasn't expecting ANY negative answers here. The point I was trying to make is that their are organizations who do really great work in the name of God. To those of you who have had a bad experience I am very sorry.