He is a child molester

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Evil? No.

Annoying? Yes.

x]

• 1 decade ago

I don't think he is evil, but I'll tell ya- his buddy Oprah needs to get her fat @ss back into her studio and tape some new shows- I am sick of watching repeats cause she is out campaigning for some jack@ss or gallivanting over in South Africa. Get back to work -

• Brenda2 years agoReport

He is very unethical. He calls people names; belittles them; threatens to slap people; drives addicts around to find dope so he can film them; & puts an alcoholic on stage who can barely stand up. He will do anything for ratings. No professional ethics whatsoever.

• 1 decade ago

I think He stinks, Probably reads Cosmo then goes on stage and messes with someones life. I wonder are these shows staged like Jerry Springer. Hum!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, but people trust him..

I love watching his show and laughing at the people who have to dump their husbands of like, 20 years coz their too fat..

Weight doesn't matter, though, it was just an example, so don't go all mean on me..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hes not evil

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, Totally agree lol=]..... He's the one breaking it off with his wife, ec.t, ect. I'm starting to think HE needs to listen to some of his own tapes=]

.~.*.~.Happy Holidays && Take Care.~.*.~.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Me! In grade school my friends and I made a campaign to never watch it. We always said he yelled at people and never helped them. Retarded, maybe, but still.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His mentor--5-letter name that starts with an O--is even more sinister.

• evil no, he is trying to help people, but i dont like him much.

• 1 decade ago

omg i noooo all he does is scream at ppl.........oh sry thats judge judy but most of the time all he does is make one of them even madder i just wanna smack him when my grandmother makes me watch it with her...........thatz a lil too much info huh?

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.