Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

i need a short term loan?

My family and I are looking for a short term loan (12 to 18 months or less)

in the amount of 3000.00, Interest rate to be negotiated. My Husband will be

entering the military very soon and one of the

requirements is that we have all debt paid in full. We both have full time

jobs but little to no credit and do not own our home.

If you can help, please reply to this ad.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Best Answer

I reported 9 SCAM posts on this thread alone.

NEVER respond to posts that offer loans if they have free yahoo mail accounts. These "loan officers" are just scammers who will promise you anything if you will send in YOUR real money for fees, deposits and insurance.

Almost sure that you will find all financial solution at: loandirectory.info-

RE I need a short term loan?

If you are thinking about getting a loan, then you should know about the basics before you get started. If you understand the basic dos and don’ts of loans, then you will be better equipped to find the best loan for your needs. Whatever type of loan you are applying for, you should follow these basic rules to help you find the best deal. When searching for a loan, it pays to do your research. Look for as many suitable lenders as you can, so that you can find the very best deal. There are many online pages that<!--allow you to compare loan rates from a variety of lenders. As well as looking online, check out your high street banks and mortgage lenders for deals too. You may find the loan that you need here,

http://best-loans.awardspace.com/

If possible, try and avoid taking out secured loans. If the amount you need to borrow is small or you have good enough credit to borrow without collateral, then do so. Although unsecured loans have higher rates, they are less risky because your home will not be at risk if you cannot make the payments.Try and take a loan out over the shortest period-->you can afford. Taking loans out over 10 years or more can be risky, and you cannot be sure what your financial situation will be at that time.

• Leslie

If it's an unsecured loan, or a car loan, usually you can repay it at any time. Mortgages sometimes have a prepayment penalty.

Your husband has to be debt free before he goes into the military?? I didn't know that was a requirement.

if you get a loan---then how are you dept free?you see pee pee.

try prosper.com

Check out, please

Source(s): CashQuery.com