Astronomy ??

I have to write a speech for Chemistry about Astronomy. I have no clue what to add to it for subject topics/categories.

They can be like... careers, about some other stuff in space, and so on...

Any other suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I am an aspiring astronomer. and i have to say to talk about first, many instruments you can use for observing the skies. and by being very descriptive. after you have introduced binoculars and telescopes and other instruments then start talking about the solar system and then work your way out into deep space. then become as descriptive as telling what a planetary nebula is to different kinds of black holes. and if you want try lean into a little talk about how black holes work and the physics side of it. i hope i answered your question!

What about stuff like instruments used in the research of space like telescopes, etc. Different space activities such as meteor showers, eclipses etc.

Or look up some famous astronomers and talk about their achievements.

And different theories of space such as Stephen Hawkings theory of parallel universes.

Very interesting subject!