Is everyone in Virginia (Ashburn D.C metro Area) hateful or what?

Let me explain. I moved there for 2 months and moved right back out. It took me 1.5 hours to drive 3 miles to take my daughter to school. Yes 3 miles. When we'd go out shopping, all you can hear is horns honking, and people flying around you speeding- and when i go into a store, I dont know how MANY times... show more Let me explain. I moved there for 2 months and moved right back out. It took me 1.5 hours to drive 3 miles to take my daughter to school. Yes 3 miles. When we'd go out shopping, all you can hear is horns honking, and people flying around you speeding- and when i go into a store, I dont know how MANY times Ive almost been run over. Not to mention in the 1st month I was there 18 murders happened in a 30 day period in D.C. - My rent was 1395.00 for a small apartment less than 1000 sq. What is the deal? That place was a nightmare. Everyone was snooty and there was a starbucks on ever street corner- literally. ( I know that's irrelevant but I wanted to throw that in there ) I would never ever live there again, but my race.. white was most definately a minority, and so was black and mexican. Majority was Indian/Middle Eastern. No one spoke any english that worked at walmart. Is it because I lived in one of the richest counties in America ( Loudoun County ) that everyone is so hateful
Update: Totally understand you 100% but who is angela? I'm assuming you were talking to me since this is the only answer. lol
Update 2: I also lived in Ashburn Village. UGH. Beautiful place, but not worth the headache, STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM NORTHERN VA.