Can you check if my chemistry answers are correct?
1. Balancing an question for a reaction ensures that the number of each type of atom is (blank) on both sides of the equation.
2. How do we indicate the physical state of a substance when we write a chemical equation for a reaction?
A: Using either (s), (aq), (l), or (g)
3. In a chenical equation for a reaction, the notation "(aq)" after a substance's formula means that the substance is dissolved in (blank).
A. Liquid water
4. Propane (C3H8) burns in oxygen gas, producing carbon dioxide gas, water vapor, and heat. Write the UNBALANCED chemical equation for this process.
A. C3H8 (g) + O2 (g) --------> CO2 (g) + H2O (g) + heat
5. Pure hydrogen gas is ignited very carefully, the hydrogen burns gently, combining with the oxygen gas of the air to form water vapor. Write the UNBALANCED chemical equation for this reaction.
A. H2 (g) + O2 (g) --------> H2O (g)