Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 1 decade ago

how do i cancel my account on yahoo i am tired of getting so much junk mail?

i get a lot of junk mail i dont need i want to use it for emailing my friends

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

instead of canceling ur account right away first try and view the mail. Most the time at the bottom they will have a spot to click that will take you off their mailing list.

• 1 decade ago

Whenever you receive junk mail, just put a checkmark in the box next to it, even before opening it. Next, go up to "SPAM" & it will disappear for good.

• aida
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Can you set your junk mail filter at "exclusive," so that only mail from your chosen contacts gets delivered to your inbox?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have some fun with the account.

Leave a bunch of rude questions & answers - then yahoo will eventually close the account for you........hheheheheheh

• 1 decade ago

Edit your settings so that it deletes spam on the spot - the Spamguard actually is, the vast majority of the time, pretty reliable.

• 1 decade ago

log on to your account and go to account settings there should be a place there that says cancel account

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure how to cancel your account, but you can always stop checking it.

• 1 decade ago

sign up for a new one and dont use the old one, it will eventually cancel itself.

On your new one, dont use it to sign up for anything...and I mean anything. use the old address if you have to enter an address online. never enter the new one. if you do, you will start getting the crap again.

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.